New Exhibitor Area
Our Retailers Asked and We Answered! In post-NACS Show surveys, retailers have told us that the top reason their buyers attend the NACS Show is to find new products and services. The New Exhibitor Area has been designed to concentrate these must-see companies in one area of the exhibit hall. Eligible new exhibiting suppliers will see extra benefits that NACS has put together to raise awareness and demonstrate the value of this new Show floor area to buyers. If you are a new exhibitor at the NACS Show, we want your first experience to be very successful. Space in the New Exhibitor Area is limited and is based on eligibility and space availability.
The New Exhibitor Area is divided into the five major categories to ensure can easily find your company. These areas will be color-coded in both printed materials and signage onsite. The five major areas are: Facility Development and Store Operations, Foodservice Equipment and Foodservice Programs; Merchandise, Candy and Snacks; Fuel Equipment and Services; and Technology.
View the 2019 NACS Show New Exhibitor Area Floor Plan.
- Company must be a current NACS Member ($1,100)
- $36.00 per square foot
- 10’x10’ booth options (maximum size 10’x20’ for oversized product displays, very limited availability)
- 10’x10’ exhibit space (if your product requires a 10’x20’ space, NACS will try to accommodate the request)
- Extra, dedicated expo hours for this section only:
- 10:30am - 11:30am on day 1 (1 additional hour)
- 10:30am - 11:30am on day 2 (1 additional hour)
- Prominent marketing to retailers about this new area
- New Exhibitor Area Guide distributed at the Cool New Products Preview Room (the NACS Show’s top destination)
* NACS Supplier membership applies only to organizations, not to individuals within an organization. Should an individual CEO/Owner/Founder/Executive or any individual with qualifying ownership stake in an organization create a new organization, it would be considered a New Exhibitor based on the new membership (organization membership is nontransferable).