View the 2020 floor plans below. Online floor plans will change frequently, please refresh the link to view the most current layout.
Expo Layout - Product Areas
NACS has segmented the exhibit halls into six main categories to enable buyers to shop for products and services efficiently. Exhibiting suppliers must display at least 60% of product applicable for a specific area to qualify. View product categories (PDF) associated with each area. The six product areas are:
- Facility Development & Store Operations
- Food Equipment & Foodservice Programs
- Fuel Equipment & Services
- Merchandise, Candy & Snacks
- CBD Pavilion
Exhibit Hall Entrances
The 2020 NACS Show has expanded to three halls at the Las Vegas Convention Center - North, Central, and South Buildings.
Key Locations for Attendees
- NACS General and Education Sessions (Westgate)
- PEI Education Sessions (North Building, Levels 1 & 2)
- Main Registration (TBD)
- Express Badge Pick-up (Various Locations at LVCC)
- Hunter Club Lounge (Room N251)
- CBD Pavilion (South Building)
- New Exhibitor Area (Central Building, C2 Hall)
Business Appointment Centers
Exhibitors can reserve convenient meeting space on the show floor for customer and/or staff meetings. Business Appointment Centers will be available in various areas throughout LVCC. Contact Jessica Rowe to reserve space and check availability in June 2020.
Cool New Products Preview Room
A popular attraction for attendees. The Cool New Products Preview Room will be located in Grand Concourse. Exhibitors can purchase space starting in May 2020.
**NO Smoking or Vaping Allowed in the Exhibit Hall**
Smoking and Vaping will not be allowed in the exhibit hall. Outdoor smoking areas will be available.