The New Exhibitor Area is designed to concentrate all of our new and exciting exhibitors into one high-traffic, high-energy, can't-miss area of the exhibit hall. The New Exhibitor Area features extra benefits like extended show floor hours, a dedicated entrance and plenty of promotion and publicity to keep traffic flowing and interest strong throughout all three days of the NACS Show. If you are a new exhibitor at the NACS Show, we want your first experience to be huge success!
Space in the New Exhibitor Area is limited and is based on eligibility and space availability.
NACS has segmented the New Exhibitor Area into five main categories to enable buyers to shop for products and services more efficiently. Exhibiting suppliers must display at least 60% of product applicable for a specific area to qualify. View product categories (PDF) associated with each area. The five product areas are:
- Facility Development & Store Operations
- Foodservice Equipment & Foodservice Programs
- Fuel Equipment & Services
- In-Store Merchandise
Floor plans for each area will be available soon.
Price and Size Limitations
- Company must be a current NACS or PEI Member
- $38.00 per square foot (NACS Member Price)
- Maximum booth size of 10’x10’
What You Get
- 10’x10’ exhibit space
- Extra, dedicated expo hours for this section only:
- 10:30am - 11:30am on day 1 (1 additional hour)
- 10:30am - 11:30am on day 2 (1 additional hour)
- Prominent marketing to retailers about this new area
- New Exhibitor Area Guide distributed at the Cool New Products Preview Room (the NACS Show’s top destination)
* NACS Supplier membership applies only to organizations, not to individuals within an organization. Should an individual CEO/Owner/Founder/Executive or any individual with qualifying ownership stake in an organization create a new organization, it would be considered a New Exhibitor based on the new membership (organization membership is nontransferable).
Contact Us for Further Assistance
New Exhibitor Area