Our Retailers Asked and We Answered! Your new products and services are the #1 reason retailers from around the world come to the NACS Show. The New Exhibitor Area is designed to concentrate all of our new and exciting exhibitors into one high-traffic, high-energy, can't-miss area of the exhibit hall.
The New Exhibitor Area features extra benefits like extended show floor hours, a dedicated entrance and plenty of promotion and publicity to keep traffic flowing and interest strong throughout all three days of the NACS Show. If you are a new exhibitor at the NACS Show, we want your first experience to be huge success!
Space in the New Exhibitor Area is limited and is based on eligibility and space availability.
The New Exhibitor Area is divided into the five major categories to ensure can easily find your company. These areas will be color-coded in both printed materials and signage onsite. The five major areas are: Facility Development and Store Operations, Foodservice Equipment and Foodservice Programs; Merchandise, Candy and Snacks; Fuel Equipment and Services; and Technology.
Price and Size Limitations
- Company must be a current NACS Member ($1,100)
- $36.50 per square foot
- 10’x10’ booth options
What You Get
- 10’x10’ exhibit space
- Extra, dedicated expo hours for this section only:
- 10:30am - 11:30am on day 1 (1 additional hour)
- 10:30am - 11:30am on day 2 (1 additional hour)
- Prominent marketing to retailers about this new area
- New Exhibitor Area Guide distributed at the Cool New Products Preview Room (the NACS Show’s top destination)
* NACS Supplier membership applies only to organizations, not to individuals within an organization. Should an individual CEO/Owner/Founder/Executive or any individual with qualifying ownership stake in an organization create a new organization, it would be considered a New Exhibitor based on the new membership (organization membership is nontransferable).