NACS Business Appointment Centers (BAC) are blocks of meeting rooms near the Show floor designed exclusively for NACS Show exhibitors to host meetings, make presentations, negotiate contracts, and do anything else that helps maximize their time at the NACS Show.
The BAC allows exhibiting companies to retreat to a quiet and convenient environment for one-on-one meetings with customers. Use these rooms to discuss what makes your products or services unique and close the deal right on-site. Access to the BAC is available before, during, and after Exhibit Hall hours, adding valuable time to your expo experience.
What is Included?
Each BAC location comes equipped with everything you need to hold a successful meeting.
Your BAC includes*:
- Open ceiling, semi-permanent room with a door for privacy
- Company identification sign
- 1 conference tables with 6 chairs (Small)
- 2 conference tables with 12 chairs (Medium)
- 4 conference tables with 24 chairs (Large)
- 6 conference tables with 36 chairs (Extra Large)
* Please note: Hunter Club company members receive upgraded furniture.
Additional Services and Equipment Additional equipment and services such as electricity, internet, audio visual equipment, telephone, food and beverages, and special furniture may be ordered at the exhibiting company’s expense. The BAC service kit will be available for placing orders after your reservation is confirmed.
Business Appointment Center Hours of Operation
|Tuesday, October 5
||2:00pm – 6:00pm
|Wednesday, October 6
||7:30am – 6:00pm
|Thursday, October 7
||7:30am – 6:00pm
|Friday, October 8
||7:30am – 1:30pm
Room Set-Up Access - Full day rentals can access BAC space up to 24 hours in advance for preparation.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols & Capacity
NACS is focused on bringing the convenience retail industry safely back together, in-person, in 2021. Our top priority remains the health and safety of all those on-site at the event.
- NACS recommends gathering in the Business Appointment Center at its maximum capacity limit (6-36). Consider courtesy distancing of seating for attendee comfort levels.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization with an emphasis on high touch point areas should be a priority
- NACS will offer complimentary hand sanitizer to be used in the Business Appointment Center
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Jessica Hayman at email@example.com by August 6, 2021 for a refund minus a 25% cancellation fee. Any cancellations made after the deadline, are subject to full payment. In the event NACS cancels this agreement, all monies paid to NACS for the Business Appointment Center will be returned to the exhibitor.