These are convenience and fuel retailers’ favorite new products.
LAS VEGAS—The Cool New Products Preview Room at the 2022 NACS Show, October 1-4 in Las Vegas, offered NACS Show goers the chance to check out the latest products, flavors, packaging and technology innovations available to the convenience and fuel retailing industry.
This year, there were 11,435 total scans.
Of the more than 300 products featured in the Preview Room, the final top 10 (based on scans) were:
1. Space Saver Modular Stackable Condiment Organizer (PLASTIC AND PRODUCTS MARKETING)
2. New Products From Cookies United (Cookies United)
3. SMIRNOFF ICE NEON LEMONADES (Diageo Beer Company)
4. Retail Ready Edible Cookie Dough Chunks (David's Cookies)
5. OH SNAP! Pickled Fruit (GLK Foods)
6. Frazil Energy (Frazil)
7. NUDE Mints: Breath & Gut Mint (NUDE MINTS)
8. Nutella B-ready (Ferrero)
9. Tyson Foods New Innovation (Tyson Convenience)
10. Flexeserve Zone - Rear Feed (Flexeserve)
That’s a Wrap
The final day of the 2022 NACS Show was all about reigniting the customer experience.
Mixing It Up
C-stores are shaking up the dispensed beverage category.
Pandemic Supply Chain Changes Stick Around
Rethink the old ways of operating from the top to the bottom.