LAS VEGAS—The NACS Show education sessions kick off tomorrow, and who better to learn from than the real-world industry insiders and retailer superstars who are shaping our industry’s future?
NACS Show education sessions are designed—by industry peers—to make you and your entire team better. With learning opportunities ranging from category best practices to fully reimagining business operations to implementing technology innovations, there are education sessions specific to every convenience role and pain point.
This year’s 45+ education sessions were ideated and crafted by the Convention Content Committee—your peers in the industry—with the goal of delivering the most relevant and stimulating content for NACS Show attendees.
Choose topics that best fit your needs, from foodservice to mobile technology to customer experience and more. Sessions will help you solve the problems you are facing today. All sessions will be held in the Westgate.
Here are just a few of the exciting sessions planned:
- Self-Checkout Strategies, October 1, noon
- Leveraging Car Wash Potential, October 1, noon
- EV Economics: Fact vs. Fiction, October 1, noon to 1 p.m.
- Menu Optimization: Think Like a Restaurant, October 1, 1:15 to 2:15 p.m.
- Turning Private Label into a Powerhouse Brand, October 1, 1:15 to 2:15 p.m.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Town Hall, October 1, 1:15 to 2:15 p.m.
- Industry Mentors Share Sage Advice, October 1, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Using Data to Remain Competitive in Spite of Inflation, October 2, 8 to 9 a.m.
- Creating Fans of the Brand: Your Social Media Strategy, October 2, 8 to 9 a.m.
- Global Foodservice Trends & Menus, October 2, 8 to 9 a.m.
- State of the Industry: Fuels Edition, October 2, 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
- Prioritizing the Customer Experience, October 2, 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
- Promotions Customers Actually Want, October 2, 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
- Supply Chain Success Stories, October 3, 8 to 9 a.m.
- 2022 FMN Fuels Innovator of the Year awards, October 3, 8 to 9 a.m.
- Revisiting Store Design for Your Streamlined Workforce, October 3, 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
- What the New Tobacco Signage Requirements Mean for Retailers, October 3, 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
- Gulp! Reinvigorating Dispensed Beverages, October 3, 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
- Telling Your ESG Story, October 3, 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
- Supercharge Your App, October 3, 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
There’s no other gathering, workshop or school on earth that can match the industry-specific educational opportunities found at the NACS Show.
To guide your session selection, NACS has developed three segments based on where you are in the business life cycle in a certain topic: Launcher, Experimenter or Transformer. To use the segments when planning your education experience at the NACS Show, read each session description and look for the segment identifier to understand if the session is designed for your current needs. You might fit into all three segments during the Show depending on where you are in your business.
To help you plan your time at the Show, look for your copy of the NACS Show On-Site Guide in the publication bins at the Las Vegas Convention Center and download the 2022 NACS Show app. It automatically syncs with My Show Planner—so you only need to plan once.