CHICAGO—After more than a year of lockdowns, the NACS Show is back! An exciting four days of programming and exhibitions kick off tomorrow in Chicago as our industry comes together, united in the celebration of convenience and fuel retailing.
“Our industry is stronger when we can work together, when we can share together, and there’s no better place to do that than at the NACS Show,” said NACS President and CEO Henry Armour.
“To say that our industry is resilient is an understatement,” he said. “What you and your companies have done during these very difficult times … has been nothing short of extraordinary.”
That message is reflected in this year’s NACS Show theme: We Got This! NACS recognizes that as business got tougher with merchandise shortages and supply chain disruptions during the past 18 months, industry professionals rose to the challenge and continued to meet the evolving needs of their customers and communities.
When the doors open tomorrow morning, industry stakeholders will convene to share innovative ideas, solve problems and seize new opportunities, side by side. The venue is overflowing with education and partnerships—all designed to amp up business and increase the bottom line.
Complete your NACS Show experience with:
- Four General Sessions, featuring engaging speakers, NACS leaders and the always-popular 2021 Ideas 2 Go debut (don’t miss this dynamic session on Friday!)
- More than 40 Education Sessions on topics most critical to the success of your store
- 400,000 net square feet of Expo Space featuring more than 1,200 exhibitors segmented into six categories of interest to retailers
- Exclusive areas for previewing and learning, such as the New Exhibitor Area and Cool New Products Preview Room
We’ve made it easy to plan your time at the NACS Show with My Show Planner, so you can focus on getting the most out of your experience. Create your customized schedule by using the planner to:
- Research the events you’d like to attend, create a personal agenda and export it to your calendar
- Browse product categories, search exhibitors and save time by adding them to a list of booths you want to visit
- Explore education sessions, tracks and speaker details, then “star” the sessions you want to attend
- Plan out the most effective way to utilize your time on-site
The 2021 NACS Show app is designed to help you get the most out of the Show. It automatically syncs with My Show Planner—so you only need to plan once. Simply download the official NACS Show mobile app to:
- Scan new products in the Cool New Products Preview Room (New this year)
- Access your Cool New Products scanned items (New this year)
- Search the entire NACS Show by keyword
- Stay in-the-know with the schedule of events, browse exhibitors, booths and key product areas
- Interactive maps
- Share your experience and follow the Show on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) and #NACSShow and #WeGotThis