Sr. Vice President, Government Relations
- Design and implement strategies to successfully achieve the Association’s government relations objectives.
- National Association of Convenience Stores, Alexandria, Virginia (1994-present) Senior Vice President, Government Relations.
- We Card, the nations’ most ubiquitous age verification training program for retailers, Alexandria, VA (1995-present). Board of Directors.
- Public Affairs Consultant, Washington, DC (1990-1994) Vice President- Kostmayer Communications.
- Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago, IL (1988-1990) Financial Futures Floor Trader.
- Beverage Retailers Against Driving Drunk, Washington, DC (1986-1988) Executive Director.
- National Association of Convenience Stores, Alexandria, Virginia (1985-1986) Manager, State Relations.
- Grassroots Communications, Inc., Washington, DC (1982-1985) Manager, Government Relations.
- The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA. BS degree in Horticulture.
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY. Executive Leadership Class
- United States Marine Corps, Quantico, VA, Graduate, Platoon Leaders Class
- 2018 4 individual Pollie Awards for Best Public Affairs Campaign and ads
- 2017 3 individual Reed awards for Best Public Affairs Campaign and ads
- 2016 14 individual MarComm Awards for campaigns and advertisements
- 2015 2 individual Pollie Awards for Best Public Affairs/Grassroots campaign
- 2015 2 individual MarComm Awards for Best Grassroots campaign
- 2012 3 individual Pollie Awards for Best Public Affairs Campaign and ads
- 2011 Reed Award for Best Radio Commercial in a Public Affairs Campaign
- 2010 Reed Award for Best Public Affairs Campaign
- 2010 MarComm Award for Best Web-Based Multi-Media