Permanent Meeting Rooms are private meeting rooms at the Las Vegas Convention Center. These rooms are available to NACS Show exhibitors to host customer meetings and receptions or do anything else that helps maximize their time at the NACS Show.
What is Included?
Each room is equipped with everything you need to host a successful meeting. The room will include:
- Company Identification Sign
- Room Key (for three-day rentals only)
- Room Set | Theater, Banquet, Classroom, Conference, Hollow Square, U-Shape
Hours of Operation
|Monday, October 7
|2:00pm – 6:00pm
|Tuessday, October 8
|7:30am – 6:00pm
|Wednesday, October 9
|7:30am – 6:00pm
|Thursday, October 10
|7:30am – 4:00pm
Room Set-Up Access - Three-day rentals can access rooms up to 24 hours in-advance for preparation. Daily rentals will be available one hour prior to the meeting start time.
Permanent Meeting Rooms are available for daily and three-day rentals.
- Room Set will be based on room size and available inventory.
- Linens are not included with all room sets.
- Room keys are only provided for three-day rentals.
- All room sets need to be finalized by September 5, 2024. Room sets received after this date may receive additional charges from the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Additional furniture outside of the room sets noted above will need to be ordered through Freeman.
- Additional services and equipment such as electricity, audio visual, catering, and special furniture may be ordered at the exhibiting company’s expense. The Service Kit will be available in July 2024.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Laura Miller at [email protected] by August 2, 2024 for a refund minus a 25% cancellation fee. Any cancellations made after the deadline, are subject to full payment. In the event NACS cancels this agreement, all monies paidto NACS for the Business Appointment Center will be returned to the exhibitor.