Last updated 7/8/2020: Official NACS Show housing and registration is now open. The Show is still a number of months away, but our preparedness plans are evolving daily in light of new guidance on COVID-19. Our team is taking precautions and proactively running contingency scenarios to guarantee we deliver the same high-quality networking, access to new products, and thought leadership you’ve come to expect—without jeopardizing anyone’s well-being. Enhancements to the 2020 NACS Show will be posted under our FAQ page in real-time.
I. Terms & Conditions
1. An advertiser may change content prior to the advertising material deadline. The advertiser (or its agency) is responsible for providing NACS with all materials by materials deadline.
2. Requested positions are not guaranteed unless specified in writing from NACS.
3. NACS will not be bound by any conditions appearing on insertion orders or copy instructions when such conditions conflict with the regulations set forth herein.
4. Insertion orders that contain incorrect rates or conditions will be corrected and charged according to published rates. Such errors will be regarded as clerical.
5. Ad creative materials (print and video) will be returned to advertisers or advertising agencies upon request. NACS will hold all materials for 12 months after the material deadline date before disposing of old materials.
6. Cool New Products Preview Room and CBD Showcase samples and displays will not be returned to advertisers by NACS. A pick-up time is designated at the close of the Show on October 4. Any remaining product after the pick-up deadline will be donated to an appropriate charity organization or discarded.
7. Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content (including text, representations, and illustrations) of content submitted and also assume responsibility for any claims arising there from made against NACS.
8. NACS will not be liable for any delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of advertising due to factors beyond the control of NACS.
9. NACS will not be liable for mistakes in production of advertising if advertiser does not comply with the published material requirements and delivery instructions.
10. NACS reserves the right to reject any materials which do not keep within the standards of NACS.
11. NACS is not responsible for the loss, theft or damage of products inside of the Cool New Products Preview Room or CBD Showcase.
12. NACS reserves the right to hold the advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severally liable for such monies as are due and payable to NACS.
II. Cancellation Policy
Cancellations will not be accepted within two (2) weeks of the materials due date. Cool New Products Preview Room cancellations must be submitted to Nicole Walbe at firstname.lastname@example.org. CBD Showcase cancellations must be submitted to Kym Selph at email@example.com.
All other cancellations must be submitted to Jennifer Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org, Stacey Dodge at email@example.com
or Sandra Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your written notification to cancel must include a copy of your e-mail order confirmation.