Plan for Your NACS Show Experience
You’ve registered for the 2015 NACS Show, and now you want to make sure you get the most out of your Show experience. These NACS Show planning tools will help you get started.
The official housing agency for the 2015 NACS Show offers discounted rates for more than 25 Las Vegas hotels exclusively for NACS Show guests. If you haven’t already reserved your hotel room, here’s how to book your official NACS Show hotel.
Shuttle service will be provided to and from the Las Vegas Convention Center to most hotels in the NACS Show housing block with the exception of those hotels in close proximity to the LVCC that are considered “walk hotel”. View the shuttle bus schedule.
NACS Show attendees say that planning ahead before they arrive allows them to maximize their time on site. Now available, the official NACS Show mobile app and MyShow Planner allow you to:
- View the complete schedule of events
- Find the educational sessions that fit your need by date, store size, keyword, topics or speaker
- Organize your booth visits by exploring hundreds of exhibitor listings alphabetically
- Narrow your search by product category, name, Hall, and Country to find exactly what you’re looking using the “Keywords” function
- Navigate your way through the interactive map of the floor plan to find the exhibitors on your “must-see” list.
- And much more!
The best part? The NACS Show mobile app automatically syncs with the MyShow Planner, so you can refer to your personalized agenda while on-the-go. Get started here.
Thanks for registering for the NACS Show. We’ll see you soon.